Admission Cancellation Policy
- Admission will be cancelled if any document presented by Candidate found fake and no fees will be refunded
- Admission will be cancelled if fees is not submitted on time.
- Late fees of instalment will be observed only for 30 days after that School Management /Headmaster will decide to Cancel/Retain the admission.
- No Admission could be cancelled on the sweet will of candidate, if any candidate cancelled his or her admission He/She have to pay the full fees of 1 years Course.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms.
All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees (INR)
- The Assam Valley School reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach The Assam Valley School account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
- We do not accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment The Assam Valley School is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will The Assam Valley School be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- No fee is refundable in any circumstances
- If the Students leaves The Assam Valley School before they complete their course period, there shall be no entitlement to a refund of paid fees also student is under liability of paying dues.
Fee can be paid online through Paytm using Credit Card (CC), Debit Card (DC), Net Banking (NB), UPI or Paytm Wallet with Convenience Charge.
Convenience fee charged by Paytm will vary depending on the mode of Payment, as follows:
|Particulars PG/Dotcom||Commercials (Pre/Post)|
|Net Banking||Rs. 16 /-|
|Debit Card||0.00% (txn < =Rs 2000) & 0.90% (txn > Rs 2000)|
|UPI||Rs. 0 (Txn Amt <= Rs. 2000) & Rs. 15 (Txn Amt <= Rs. 2000)|
Note: GST extra as applicable.