- Any candidate from an English Medium School of any Board can register for the Entrance Test.
- Age stipulation is strictly observed and the parent is responsible for compliance as required by the age chart given below:
Age Chart for Registration: –
|Age( In years)
How to apply
For offline Registration follow the instructions given below
- Please Download the Registration Form and Admit Card. Alternatively, the Registration Form can be collected in person form Admissions Office of the school.
Download Registration Form (Class 4 to 9)
The duly filled up Registration Form should be sent to the Admissions Office by courier with the following enclosures: –
- Photo-copy of the candidate’s Birth Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of the Annual Exam Mark sheet of the previous year.
- Registration Fee: A bank draft or At-Par cheque in favor of The Assam Valley School payable at Tezpur / Balipara towards the Registration Fee which is neither transferable nor refundable. For Indian candidates, the Bank Draft / At-Par cheque should be worth INR 12,000/- and for foreign candidates, the amount is INR 15,000/- or USD 400/-. The Registration Fee can also be paid by online funds transfer by clicking the following link: –
Click here for Online Payment of Registration Fee
- If you have paid the Registration Fee by an online funds transfer, then kindly take a print-out of the transaction details and attach the same to the Registration Form.
Address for sending the Registration Form: –
The Assam Valley School,
P.O. Balipara, Dist Sonitpur, Assam.
PIN 784101, Phone 9954620600
The Academic year starts in the month of May every year and the new students are expected to join the school on a specific date, mentioned in the formal Letter of Admission. On Induction Day, parents are required to submit the required documents as mentioned in the Admission Booklet.
For further details or queries, please send us an email at mail to: email@example.com or call us at +919954620600 / +919954932200.